Insurance Account Position - State Farm Agent Team Member
Wade Chase - State Farm Agent
My team's mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
We are located in Ballwin, MO and help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including:
- Auto insurance
- Home insurance
- Life insurance
- Health, Disability and Long Term Care
- Retirement planning
- Bank Products
Background and Achievements
35 Years with State Farm Agency
President's Club (# 34 in sales out of 17,000 agents)
35 Years of State Farm Life Travel Club
Silver Scroll Profit Designation (top 22%)
Chairman Circle Qualifier (top 5% multi-line sales)
Mentor of over 25 new State Farm Agents
Company Website: www.wadechase.com
Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Wade Chase - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be an entrepreneur. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. By accepting this position, you are not guaranteed an agency position with State Farm Insurance Companies. As an agent team member, you will still need to go through the regular State Farm agent selection process when you are ready to pursue an agency opportunity. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.